Daniel is the quintessential believer who does not run from the workplace, nor does he become enslaved to it, rather he powerfully transforms it [with the Grace of God]. In a time when everyone did what everyone else was doing, and commanded to do – Daniel and his three friends stand out as beacons of light before both God and men. They rightly balance living in obedience and surrender to God, and living in the secular arena of politics and governance. We all have so much to learn from them, and there are such valuable lessons that we are discovering as we study their life. Join us for the next three weeks as we cover leadership principles so that we can lead in our work place, family, friends – wherever we are.
Here is a list of the 8 principles of Leadership that we have been studying through the Book of Daniel in the past two weeks.
- Believe that God is in Control
- Know who you belong too
- Seek to glorify God so that you might be a blessing to others
- Be Humble knowing it’s God who gave you everything
- Be pro-active, not reactive (and the reason is:)
- God does Miracles, God is supernatural, God speaks and gives divine wisdom
- Surround your self with godly men and women
- Rejoice when God opens the eyes of others – even at your own expense
Take a look at the sermons for a better understanding of these principles.
Check out our New Harvest Ministry Vimeo Page where you can watch all the sermons and special presentations.