last updated 10/5/16
registration has ended
2016 Fall Retreat Details
THEME: Experiencing God
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!
Blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him!
MAIN SPEAKER: God
WHEN: FRI 10/14 (BUSES LEAVE 8PM/9PM, RETREAT STARTS AT 10PM) – SAT 10/15 (leaving back to church at 4:30pm)
WHERE: Anseong Retreat Center (Anseong, Gyeonggi-Do) www.suyang.sarang.org
ADDRESS: 경기도 안성시 양성면 덕봉리 1-2번지
EARLY BIRD: (9/11-9/25) 20,000 (Adult), 10,000 (Under 18), FREE (Under 10)
LATE: (9/26-10/2) 30,000 (Adult), 15,000 (Under 18), FREE (Under 10)
parents w/ children or those currently pregnant
family rooms are available on a limited basis for a 10,000w additional fee
a family room consists of 2 twin beds
to request a family room, please add 10,000w to your registration fee and mark the appropriate box on the registration form.
in the event that the family room is unavailable, the 10,000w will be refunded
Your registration fee includes the following:
1) transportation both ways
Things to Bring
5) cash (there is a cafe at the retreat center that only accepts cash)
6) sleeping bags/blankets are NOT needed
To Anseong Retreat Center (Friday, October 14)
8:00pm Regular Bus
9:00pm Late Bus
*note: retreat program starts at 10pm
From Retreat Center Back to Church (Saturday, October 15)
1) we are unable to provide or coordinate alternate travel arrangements for those who do not take the bus.
2) please make sure to take the bus you signed up for as you have reserved a spot on that bus only.
3) each bus will leave ON TIME, so please come at least 15 mins early!
**the buses will be located at the “back side” of the Hope Hall/Grace Chapel building (see picture below)